GPCarpet is a heavy duty polymer mesh with a geotextile backing. It can be used for temporary roads and pathways over grassed or muddy areas to allow access to outdoor events of all kinds.
For more information or to place an order, call us for free on 0800 328 0315.
GP Carpet Gallery
A Versatile Solution
- Ideal for pedestrian and vehicle access over grassed areas
- Perfect solution for coping with flooding at outdoor events
- Provides a clean path or road over muddy ground
- Temporary access tracks across grass
- Suitable for wheelchair access routes
- Ideal for outdoor concerts and other events
- Use for marquee flooring and paths
- Fast installation and removal
- Use many times over
When GPCarpet is laid with the mesh down, you have a clean, tidy surface for pedestrian walkways or marquee flooring. The mesh structure prevents destructive crushing of the grass, allowing lawns and fields to recover when the mesh is removed.
When the mesh is upwards it provides a perfect temporary surface for vehicles. In addition, the geotextile base prevents the mesh from sinking into muddy ground.
Simple And Convenient
GPCarpet is made from 14.5mm thick HDPE. It has an oscillated mesh structure giving it anti-slip qualities, is UV stabilised, rot proof and chemically inert.
It can be easily cleaned and re-used numerous times. When the event if over, GPCarpet is simply rolled up and stored until the next time it is needed.